In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, DESARROLLO Y APLICATIONES FITOTÉCNICAS S.A. (from now on, DAFISA), informs you that:
1. The personal data provided by you through this website, which is owned by DAFISA, will be incorporated into the files owed by DAFISA, which are duly registered in the General Data Protection Register. The purpose of these files is the management of the users, the management of the services offered through websites owed by DAFISA and, if applicable, the management, development and fulfillment of the relationship established between DAFISA and those who provide their personal data through the Website.
Likewise, DAFISA will process the data to manage the queries received through the Website by the users of the same, both registered and unregistered users, and to send advertising and commercial information, by different means, to them, about the company, its activities, competitions, products, services, offers, special promotions, as well as documentation of various kinds and by different means of commercial information about the company.
3. You guarantee that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, and are responsible for any damage or harm, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of failure to comply with this obligation. In the event that the data provided belong to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained din this document and obtained their authorization to provide their data to DAFISA for the aforementioned purposes.
4. When personal data is collected through the form, you must provide at least the data marked with an asterisk. If this data is not provided, DAFISA will not be able to accept and manage the web service or query.
5. In response to DAFISA’s concern for guaranteeing the security and confidentially of its data, the required security levels for the protection of personal data have been adopted and the technical means within its reach have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided.
6. To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your data, you may write to the following address: Desarrollo y Aplicaciones Filotécnicas S.A. C/ Felicito s/n 14100 La Carlota.
7. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive commercial electronic communications from DAFISA in the future, you may express this sending a request to the following e-mail address:
Desarrollo y Aplicaciones Filotécnicas (DAFISA)
C/ Felicito s/n 14100 La Carlota